Monday 5 November 2018

A time At home

On Monday I woke up at 8:00 in the morning brushed my teeth, combed my hair, , folded my blanket and cleaned my room. After cleaning my room  I went to the living room and watched movies. I was so hungry. I didn't think I was that hungry. I rushed to the fridge an got out the milk and drank it all. I was still hungry so I grabbed my sister's sushi and ate it all. Then I went back to the living room and relaxed.

after a while my anty told me to get up and clean the house .she told me to stop watching movie and I  said it is not school holiday but she said she doesn't care.I was so unfair because everybody got to play and sleep even my little sister.after cleaning the house I was so tired and bored because my anty,sister's and brother were on the tv all day.I felt so sleepy that I fell to sleep.


I woke up at 6:00 in the afternoon then I slept at 12:30 in the morning! my aunt in-law came with my little baby cousin and her name is Keasi. She was so cute . I played with my little baby cousin fora while then my aunt went sleep.I rushed to the remote and turned on the tv and watched five movies.after 5 movies I can hear my sister saying go to sleep. I turned of the tv and went to sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment